As a Business Analyst, your mission is to improve the customer and employee experience while delivering innovative solutions through technology and process enhancements in the Customer Contact Centers. You will be working with cross-functional, motivated teams on highly visible and valuable projects. Serve as thought leader for business processes, developing forward-thinking functionality that promote efficiency and productivity.
Function as a Business Analyst for Customer Contact Center products. Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in all product aspects including policies and procedures. Understand the current business processes and define future state process.
Execute key aspects of projects and programs by supporting the entire product lifecycle, including writing detailed business requirements; participating in agile rituals; analyzing data to ensure product features are aligned with objectives; working with user experience (UX) to ensure story intent; working with development (IT) and testing (QA) teams to understand the boundaries of a story; contributing to the overall definition of strategy and scope, including working with business stakeholders to understand the goals; and identifying and sharing opportunities for improvement across product and process.
Define, document, and test real-world business use cases for the features and workflow with cross functional teams and business stakeholders (Contact Centers, Digital Products, UX, Technology, Training, Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing, Loyalty, Sales, and more). Identifies opportunities for improvement across product, process, and team
Manage projects, develop project plans and monitor performance. Communicate effectively with stakeholders and partners throughout the project. Proactively identify and manage interdependencies and risks
Ensure that new processes/innovation are successfully passed to training and change management partners to drive successful adoption
Leverage customer and employee insights to make data-driven, customer-centric decisions
- 2-4 years of product owner experience. Understanding of business analysis or industrial engineering or information technology related fields
- Experience creating and writing detailed business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of customer and employee service flows
- Strong project management and problem resolution skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business environment and priorities
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BS/BA degree required