Directly impacts the bank’s ability to meet manage risk and regulatory requirements through the timely preparation, review and analysis of treasury management agreements and deposit account documentation. Ensures adherence to all internal and external policies and requirements to protect the Bank’s assets and minimize losses.
- Determines type of documents and appropriate actions as per request and establish procedures and processes.
- Reviews documents to verify that forms are correctly completed and required formats are used.
- Executes data entry/processing/tracking to support document management activities.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with team members and stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Understands risks inherent in the operating area and ensures appropriate actions, including accuracy and safeguarding of all documents.
- Follows records retention guidelines and policies for type of documentation, as required.
- Collaborates to establish procedures and processes for document imaging, filing, verification/review, maintenance, etc. as required.
- Improves operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending process improvement opportunities.
- Supports change management work to ensure the achievement of anticipated benefits.