This position is a 6-12 month contract with the option to be hired on.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of IT transformational initiatives and will be responsible for all aspects of the project; including building and managing project plans, identifying, and tracking issues, cross-functional coordination of interdependent activities across all 4 interdependent teams (Internal and external vendors, IT and TV Business team), communication, and management of spend/budgets. This role will interface with all levels of the organization with a range of activities spanning from tactical task management to senior leadership presentations and communication.
The person who will be most successful in this role if they have experience in:
- Project manager with application development knowledge and experience (Critical).
- Program / Project Management. (certification is desirable)
- Understands the details of the applications and outcomes that they are managing
- IT experience and Project Lifecycle Management
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manages and takes ownership of the program deliverables, timeline, and budget; ensures that individual project objectives are achieved on-time and under budget with a high degree of quality.
- Creates, updates, and monitors detailed project plans with the appropriate level of tracking, oversight, and communication to ensure program deliverables are met. Develops and utilizes top-tier program management processes and documentation to oversee initiatives.
- Broad scoping management/leadership. PM responsibility for IT, Business and contractors and vendor partnerships.
- Drives application lifecycle (SDLC) and ensure application/technology/integration solutioning for legacy and/or new initiatives.
- Performs first-level issue resolution, removing barriers and makes appropriate trade-off decisions to ensure that the highest priority program objectives are met. Escalates challenges and decisions as appropriate with a strong ability to provide no fear feedback and candid, transparent information about the status of key deliverables.
- Coordinate the Steering Committee
- Presentations to all levels of the organization (including Senior Leadership Team) to communicate program status, articulate risks/needs, and outline future plans.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
7+ years of experience minimum
Strongly Prefer candidates with a PMP certification
MUST be able to come on-site in