- The Business Analyst will manage validations and support for development of itinerary solutions, and pricing.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for business validation of new flight shopping enhancements, as well as support and maintenance of current functionality.
- He/she will participate in test plan creation, execution, and review and assist with error research and analysis.
- The team will run the day-to-day business relationship with our flight search vendors such as Google.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of current flight shopping/re-shopping on Digital channels and Contact Center applications.
- Communicate with Business units and Technology on software, product, and industry requirements.
- Research and analyze quality issues from key stakeholders including Digital channels, Customer Experience, Contact Centers, and Loyalty.
- Execution of functional requirements, test plan creation, test execution.
- Skilled in XML, GDS Pricing
- Tools: TFS, ADO, JIRA
- SHARES (or any GDS)